October 20, 2018 – Oklahoma City, OK
Loving More Nonprofit is excited to bring Loving Choices, a one day polyamory relationship seminar, to Oklahoma City, for the first time. Relationships come in many forms and relationship styles, Loving Choices is designed to provide a safe place learn relationship skills for healthy polyamory relating, to explore new possibilities in loving relationship, and have fun connecting with people of like mind.
Through a variety of workshops and topics presented by nationally known and local presenters experienced with polyamory and other relationship alternatives.
This one day seminar will include:
- Community Track for people interested in polyamory and ethical non-monogamy
- Therapy Track for professionals seeking continuing education credits in therapeutic psychology
- Nationally known presenters.
- Opening panel
- Door prizes
- Evening Social at a Local Pub/Restaurant
• Choices beyond monogamy
• Negotiating Agreements
• What therapists should know when counseling polyamorous and ethically non-monogamous individuals and families
• Dealing with jealousy
• Relationship Choices – knowing what you want
• Deepening Intimacy through honest communication
Who Should Attend
•Those seeking to improve their polyamorous relationships and deepen their connections with partners
•People new to and/or exploring polyamory as a possible choice in their personal relationships
•Therapists, counselors and others who work in the relationship field.
•Those that are looking to better their relationships with new points of view.