Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
The word ‘EXHIBITOR’ means the person, company, firm or other organization, to whom space at the Exhibition has been allocated by Loving More® and, in relation to any term or condition, shall include employees, contractors, sub-contractors, agents, licensees or invitee of the Exhibitor.
We are limiting this to a small number of exhibitors (4-6) and to no exhibitor/vendors selling similar products. For this reason, all exhibitors must book directly with Loving More.
Allocation of Booth Space
Application for booth space must be made directly with Loving More. Loving More shall have the right to allocate space to the Exhibitor, re-arrange the floor plan, and/or relocate any booth at any time before or during the period of the Exhibition.
Charges for Booth Space
The charge for booth space is based on a six foot skirted table, two chairs and exhibitor listing in the program and conference website.
Payment for Booth Space
We offer payment plans, a minimum $200 deposit is required to reserve a booth space. The Exhibitor shall pay exhibitor table fees in full at least 30 days prior to the event.
If the invoice is not paid by this date, Loving More may re-allocate the booth space to another Exhibitor without any liability to the Exhibitor. Loving More has the right to refuse and or prevent the Exhibitor from occupying or using the booth until full payment is made to Loving More.
Cancellation or reduction of space
Booth fees are non-refundable. Exhibitors selling products are responsible for obtaining a PA sales tax license and collecting all sales tax.
Alteration to Booth Space
Loving More shall be entitled to alter the layout if, in their opinion, this is in the general interest of the Exhibition.
At this time electricity is not available. Please check back for updates.
Installation of Exhibits and Exhibition Hours
Exhibition hours are as follows:
Set Up – Tear Down:
• Exhibitors will be allowed in for initial installation of exhibits 2:00PM Friday and 7:00AM Saturday/Sunday.
• Removal of exhibits and dismantling of booths may not commence until the official closing time of the Exhibition 30 minutes after the last session on Sunday.
• All Booths must be open for viewing and staffed during the official opening hours as follows:
• Friday 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM (Optional)
• Saturday 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• Sunday 9:00 AM to 30 minutes after the closing session.
There is no security inthe exhibitor area. Exhibitor is responsible for nightly storage of goods and materials.Loving More isnote responsible for theft or damge to booth or property during the weekend conference.
• No Exhibitor shall place signs or distribute promotional material in any area not designated for such purposes by Loving More. Signs are not allowed to be hung on the walls. Any such materials placed in non-designated areas will be removed.
• No Exhibitor may conduct surveys or distribute print items, promotional samples or other materials in the exhibit hall unless it is within the parameters of his own booth space or they have explicit permission from Loving More Nonprofit
• All exhibitors are subject to Loving More Approval and should be compatible with a polyamory relationship conference.
• All materials, including signs, shall conform to the requirements of Loving More as laid down by the regulations of the venue and of the event.
• No storage for packing cases or packing materials is provided within the Exhibition Hall. All such cases and materials must be removed from the premises before the Exhibition opens and not brought back before the official closing time.
• Loving More and the venue reserve the right to examine and exclude any exhibit.
Booth cleaning is not included in the charge for booth space and the Exhibitor is responsible for seeing that the exhibitor booth is maintained in a clean and orderly manner. Should goods or literature be left, they will be disposed of or stored by Loving More who will have the right to charge for such storage.
Dangerous Exhibits and Substances
No exhibit, working demonstration, or special display, such as lasers, which involve substances of a dangerous, explosive or objectionable nature, may be brought onto the premises.
Noisy Exhibits / Obstructions
Electrical, mechanical apparatus, video or musical/voice sound must be inaudible to neighboring tables.
The Exhibitor must comply with any instructions given by the venue and Loving More to avoid the risk
Loving More, while being very sex positive, is a relationship focused organization. We welcome adult oriented organizations. Exhibitors displaying overtly sexual materials and/or sex toys need to contact Loving More directly for special instructions and accommodation. (Adult oriented product booths will be limited to no more then two.)
Sharing the booth space is permitted with only one other exhibitor. and only with prior permission of Loving More Nonprofit.
Sexually Explicit Materials/Products
As a sex positive organization we welcome books and products, such as sex toys, however these are subject to approval and limitations of the location and venue. Please contact us directly for apporoval and compliance with venue requirements.
Loving More shall not be liable for any claims arising from death or bodily injury or damage to property arising in connection with the erection and dismantling of the Exhibitor’s booth and anything permitted, omitted or done thereon or there from during the period of the Exhibition or the construction and dismantling periods caused directly or indirectly by the Exhibitor or any contractor, sub-contractor, agent, licensee or invitee of his or the act. The Exhibitor is responsible to have adequate insurance in respect of all such claims, and the liability therefore assumed by the Exhibitor.
Loving More Nonprofit and board do not accept responsibility for any theft, loss or damage from any cause whatsoever, in respect of any property brought to the Exhibition premises by the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor releases from and indemnifies Loving More against any liabilities in respect of any loss or damage to the exhibits or any other property brought to the venue. It is the Exhibitor responsibility to secure insurance on a full ‘All Risks’ basis for a sum-insured equivalent to the full value of all exhibits and other property brought to the Exhibition.
Failure to Vacate
If the Exhibitor, should fail to remove all his property or otherwise fail to vacate the Exhibition premises by the official move-out time, due to any cause whatsoever, the Exhibitor shall be fully responsible for any penalties imposed by the venue or any other losses and costs incurred by Loving More as a result of the Exhibitor failing to vacate the premises by the agreed time.