We have four vendor booths available at Rocky Mountain Poly Living. Booths are in the hallway outside of the meeting rooms.
- One Six foot table
- Two chairs
- Exhibitor listing in the conference program and conference website,
- 6×10 Booth Space
- Two Conference/Exhibitor Registrations/Badges Poly Living*
- Discounted Program Ad $65/half page
• Exhibitors will be allowed in for initial installation of exhibits 2:00PM Friday.
• Removal of exhibits and dismantling of booths may not commence until the official closing time of the Exhibition at 3:00 PM on Sunday.
• All Booths must be open for viewing and staffed during the official opening hours as follows: Saturday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM • Sunday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Friday afternoon is optional)
• No Exhibitor shall place signs or distribute promotional material in any area not designated for such purposes by Loving More. Signs are not allowed to be hung on the walls. Any such materials placed in non-designated areas will be removed.
• No Exhibitor may conduct surveys or distribute print items, promotional samples or other materials in the exhibit hall unless it is within the parameters of his own booth space or they have explicit permission from Loving More Nonprofit
• All exhibitors are subject to Loving More Approval and should be compatible with a polyamory relationship conference.
• All materials, including signs, shall conform to the requirements of Loving More as laid down by the regulations of the venue and of the event.
• No storage for packing cases or packing materials is provided within the Exhibition Hall. All such cases and materials must be removed from the premises before the Exhibition opens and not brought back before the official closing time. No security is provided, all materials, products, etc are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
• Loving More and the venue reserve the right to examine and exclude any exhibit.
Electricity is not available.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.